Have you faced issues downloading your invoice from Flipkart? This article can help you download your invoice from Flipkart. Here, we have provided a step-by-step guide on how to download invoice from Flipkart app and website.
It is essential to keep track of your purchases and maintain a record of your transactions while shopping online. Flipkart is one of the leading e-commerce platforms that provides a convenient way to download invoices for your orders.
If you are searching for a guide on how to get invoice from flipkart then read this article from start to finish to get step-by-step instructions.
Table of Contents
Learn How to Download Invoice From Flipkart
Before going to learn how to download invoice from Flipkart, let us know what a Flipkart invoice is. An invoice of an order on Flipkart is a receipt or a bill of your order that contains all the details of the particular order.
Downloading invoices from Flipkart is a simple and easy process that ensures you have a record of your purchases and provides proof of purchase when necessary.
Here, we will learn the complete process of downloading an invoice from Flipkart’s app and website. So, let’s dive into it and learn how to download invoice from Flipkart.
How to Download Invoice From Flipkart App?
Let’s explore the complete process of downloading an invoice from Flipkart app. So, follow the steps below to learn how to download invoice from Flipkart app.
- Open Flipkart app on your mobile. Make sure that the app is updated and you are logged into it.
- Then click on the “Account” section located at the bottom of the home screen.
- After that, a new window will open up. Then click on the “Orders” button to see your orders.
- Then the list of your orders will be visible to you. From there select the order in which you want to download the invoice. You can search and apply filters to find your order name easily.
- A new page will open up where you will see your order details. Then simply click on the “Invoice Download” option as shown in the screenshot.
- Once you click on “Invoice Download”, your invoice for that order will be downloaded to your mobile.
How to Download Invoice From Flipkart Website?
We have understood the complete process of downloading an invoice from the Flipkart app. Now, let us know how to download invoice from Flipkart website.
- Open a browser on your device then search for Flipkart.
- Then Flipkart’s home page will open up, you simply click on the “Login” button to log into your account.
- Then put your mobile number or email id on the login page and click on the “Request OTP” button to get a one-time password for your mobile number or email id.
- After that fill the OTP and proceed to log into your Flipkart account.
- Click on your profile name plotted at the top navigation bar or move your cursor there. Then you will see a drop-down menu, from there click on the “Orders” tab.
- Then you will see a list of the products that you have ordered on Flipkart. Select the order in which you want to get the invoice. You can search for the product and apply a filter.
- A new page will open up showing your order details and a button to download the invoice of the order. You simply click on the “Download” button and get your invoice instantly.
By following these steps you can easily get an invoice for any order. Now you know how to download invoices from the Flipkart app and website.
Flipkart is an outstanding online shopping platform that allows users to purchase any available product both from the app and website. It also allows users to download the invoice of the order.
So, this article is written for people who don’t know how to download invoices from Flipkart. I think this entire guide helped you learn the process of downloading invoices both from the Flipkart app and website.
If this article helped you get what you were searching for then share this with your friends.
1. Where does the Flipkart invoice get downloaded?
Ans: Once you click on the Invoice Download button, your invoice for that order is downloaded on your device’s download location.
2. When does an invoice get generated on Flipkart?
Ans: Once you complete an order on Flipkart, the invoice for that order is generated instantly.
3. Does Flipkart have a GST invoice?
Ans: No, Flipkart does not provide any GST invoices.
4. What is an invoice on Flipkart?
Ans: A Flipkart invoice is a receipt or a bill that shows all the details of your order.
5. Can we download the invoice before delivery on Flipkart?
Ans: Yes, you can download the invoice before delivery on Flipkart.